› About us › Vacancies › Leading specialist (consultant) on privatization
Leading specialist (consultant) on privatization
The National Investment and Privatization Agency State Institution established for attracting foreign direct investments in the Republic of Belarus.
With support of the World Bank the Agency realizes a unique pilot privatization project on attraction of strategic investors to state-owned enterprises. The work is conducted in accordance with the best international practices of investment companies and includes all stages from pre-investment preparation of enterprises to signing of a contract with an investor.
The Agency opens real opportunities not only to apply personal experience and knowledge on practice, but also receive a possibility of personal development in international area in close co-operation with international organisations and financial institutions.
- An opportunity to apply knowledge on practice, achieve professional growth and development;
- An opportunity to work together with the best investment experts;
- Dynamic working area, where self-improvement, dedication and hard work are highly valued;
- Development and deepening of knowledge in given area plus an opportunity for personal studies on international programs and courses, connected with project implementation.
- Assistance in planning of project implementation on attraction strategic investors for state enterprises (with involvement of international consulting and investment companies);
- Conduction of operations in close co-operation with interested parties (financial consultants, state bodies, the World Bank), control compliance with financial and contract’s terms and conditions;
- Review of reports prepared by external financial consultants;
- Organisation of necessary meetings and sessions, as well as conference calls, preparation of documentation;
- Preparation of reports on project implementation;
- Co-operation wits specialists on procurements and finance.
- Higher economic or legal education, other specialisation is possible with experience in investment sphere;
- Working experience on position, connected with questions in the sphere of project management, investments attraction to state and private enterprises, foreign relations and etc.- for at least 2-3 years;
- Experience in the sphere of investments (investment or consulting companies, banks) will be an advantage
- Fluent English (participation in business discussions/negotiations; work with documents in English) – is a mandatory requirement;
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure;
- Capability to work with multiple tasks and large amounts of information;
- Good team player.
- Possibility to improve qualification abroad on international programs;
- job on fixed-term employment contract for the period of absence of the main employee (maternity leave, future possibility of prolongation of employment relations for the period of childcare leave);
- Comfortable working conditions, good technical equipment;
- Friendly professional team;
- Official employment, full social package; stable salary;
- Schedule: Monday – Friday from 09.00-18.00, days off – Saturday and Sunday.
Please send responses with detailed listing of previous working experience.