The 8th International Conference on Organic Farming in Belarus “Organic Grain Crops Market. Trends And Development Prospects”
will take place online
(Zoom) on March 30, 2021.
The conference is organized by the Center for Environmental Solutions in partnership with the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus, the National Agency of Investment and Privatization and the Environmental Institution Agro-Eco-Culture with the support of the Clean Baltic Coalition.
Key topics on the conference’s agenda:
- development of organic agriculture in Belarus and the world;
- state policy of the Republic of Belarus in the field of organic agriculture;
- technological aspects of grain production;
- features of organic grain crops processing and certification;
- the state and development prospects of the organic grain market;
- prospects for investing in organic business.
The conference program
includes a plenary meeting, two sessions, a panel discussion, as well as experience sharing and preparation of a resolution:
10.00 - 13.00
- Plenary meeting
14.00 - 16.00
– Two sessions and a panel discussion:
The Panel Discussion
- Section 1 "Technological aspects of organic grain production"
- Section 2 "Specifics of organic production certification, legislation unification"
- Panel discussion "Investment potential of organic agriculture" (organic.investinbelarus.by)
will bring together government officials, local and foreign farmers, retail chains experts, financial and investment consultants to:
- share ideas and exchange views on the latest trends and best practices in organic agriculture;
- review the potential and prospects of the Belarusian organic products market;
- explore investment opportunities for new businesses to start and grow in Belarus.
– Conference Summary
We cordially invite agricultural enterprises and farms, state and local authorities, certification bodies, research institutes, agricultural educational institutions, public organizations and other interested persons to participate in the conference.
To attend, please register before March 29
using the link
. Participation is free of charge.